- -This upcoming trip to Nicaragua may cost us $5,000 with flights and estimated expenses.
- -We have become permanent residents of Mexico, but that process has cost us around $2,500
- -Our truck needs repairs that will cost $1,400. We’ve already spent over $2,000 on fixing it up so far this year.
-We need new tires for our truck. The estimated cost for mud tires is $1,000.
-Church equipment was recently stolen. Including in that was a projector, portable sound equipment, and a portable generator. These are necessary for us to do big events and show christian films in village houses.
-We are going to have to buy many plane tickets this year with stateside training coming up and itineration. Estimated costs: $4,000
-Jeff’s computer has bit the dust as well!
These are all expenses that are hard to plan for. This doesn’t include things that we normally expect like our rent, church property rent, ministry expenses, etc… We have found out that as a missionary it is very hard to have a “normal” monthly budget because unforeseen things pop up very often!
If you can’t help us financially, you can cover us in prayer as we have been worrying about these upcoming expenses!
If you want to participate in helping us financially, there are two ways to give.
The easiest and most direct way to give is by clicking the link below.
1. You will be directed to an online giving page.
There you may make a one time or re-ocurring donation.
*Re-ocurring donations only stay current for one year from the date of your first gift.
2. Enter your donation amount.
3. In the “to:” field, be sure select “Jeff and Mary Beth Meyer.”